I thought I’d better belatedly respond to being tagged by Michael Cadwallader. Apparently the tradition of tagging is that:
"People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as stating this rule clearly! Three people need to be tagged and their names listed. Finally a comment needs to be left on each tagged person's blog..."
Six odd points of trivia about me:
1.Unlike Mr Cadwallader, I have low caffeine tolerance and would probably be jumping off the walls if I had 7 cups of coffee. I usually get by on beer and chocolate bars (not together of course).
2. I like finding obscure music on the Internet such as the Continental progressive rock bands Paatos, Anekdoten and Townscream.
3. However, I strongly dislike Icelandic singer Bjork, due her popularity with fashionable liberals, and the fact she is completely atonal.
4. I spend too much time trying to do childish 12th Man style impersonations of iconic cricket umpires (I do a reasonable Tony Greig). Apologies to any North American readers that hate cricket.
5. I occasionally day dream about being a politically incorrect 1970s business executive with a well stocked drinks cabinet. (nothing like a scotch on the rocks while discussing oil prices at the office).
6. On a technophobia scale where 1 is low and 10 is extremely high, I’m about an 8.75.
I would like to tag the highly articulate, but self-effacing Dennis Dale, numerate maverick Half Sigma and newcomer Taboo Truth.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds OK to me mate.
Mr. Cruz above has visited my blog as well. He seems to be suffering from a case of stoner's syntax.
Thanks for the tag; labor strife at home prevents me from passing it along at the moment.
Post a Comment